Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System status TECO is Active

former_member211679
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on Change BAPI i.e BAPI_PROCORD_CHANGE that change the Process order, whenever i change the quantity of Process order with the help of BAPI_PROCORD_CHANGE, i am getting the Error message 'System status TECO is active'. I want to know why this error comes....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member226240
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

The production order status is having status "TECO" or Technically Completed.

System would not allow you to change the production order when the status is active.

Please revoke the status of TECO of Process order by going to COR2 transaction.

Steps:-

1. Execute COR2. Put in Order number.

2. Click on Continue if you receive a message 'Change is not allowed'

3. Inside Change Production order screen, go to Menu path:-

Process order --> Functions --> Restrict Processing --> Revoke Technical Completion.

4. Save the Order.

Then, try to do uodate via BAPI.

BR

Rahul

former_member211679
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for suggesting the correct path, I want to know that whenever i revoked it become release

status of process order then only i can able to changes to the process order...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

TECO i.e. Technically Complete, is the status updated by user. This status updated by the user after goods receipt from process order is completed. Practically TECO status means that process order related production is completed in all manner and nothing is remain from production point of view for respective process order number. This is one kind of indication to next department user i.e. Costing or CO user that now he can perform next steps in SAP like variance calculation and settlement of process order.

TECO status is updated by PP user because it is compulsion by SAP to perform next steps like settlement of process order and closure of the same.

Now if you want to change process order then you should have to reverse the TECO status updated by business user by following the below path. This is called Revoke Technical Completion in SAP.

Path: Change Process order  (COR2) and enter process order number then press enter --> now Go to menu Functions --> Restrict Processing --> Click on Revoke Technical Completion ---> Save the process order.

Regards,

Narresh