cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Integration iFlow failing in HCI Tenant

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm trying to run my iFlow on HCI tenant and it is giving me following error while deploying Integration Flow under “Component Status View”  .It shows Runtime Status as error and below are the error details

[CAMEL][IFLOW][ERROR]:Integration flow failed.

[CAMEL][IFLOW][EXCEPTION]:java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException

[CAMEL][IFLOW][UNRESOLVED]:Unresolved dependency: (objectClass=com.sap.esb.security.KeyManagerFactory)

[CAMEL][IFLOW][UNRESOLVED]:Unresolved dependency: (&(keystore=default)(objectClass=com.sap.esb.security.KeyCertificateAccessor))

[CAMEL][IFLOW][UNRESOLVED]:Unresolved dependency: (objectClass=com.sap.esb.security.TrustManagerFactory)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Did you get the solution for same problem we are also facing same while exploring the options with HCI. I would appreciate if you can give any insight or pointers about it.

Thanks & Regards

Vikrant

BobvanR
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

can you share your flow here? It seems you have a connection made to a service but not provided the correct credentials in your keystore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi B. Van Rooji,

Thanks for your response, can you please point where can we pass the credentials to the service we have imported the WSDL which doesn't require any such configuration. Can you also let me know how do i share the flow here do you want the screen shot or any specific file which you want to look at?

We are following this document for the reference and it doesn't specify any such configuration, are we missing any thing here?

Thanks & Regards

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

Yes we did solved the issue .

The error is because of the
reason: Keystore not deployed on to the tenants .

people who are having admin access (tenant owners) can deploy keystore in the
tenant. Once keystore is deployed, please restart the IFlows.

BobvanR
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

the way I can see it is that you do not need credentials for the service in your WSDL (as you stated) but you need to have a keystore deployed on your tenant.

In my blog I explained some 'problems' I encountered  during my first runs with HCI. I also mention how to create a keystore.

See the blog here.

See the document on how to create a keystore here.

If have any more questions please ask me.

(and for sharing the iFlow, I meant a screenshot, so we can see if there are any other things in your iFlow that may cause the problem)

vikrant_dev1
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Van. Yes I checked some additional documents and the issue looks like a keystore deployment issue.

I created a keystore but when deploying it in eclipse for my Tenant, i still get the error as below.

Any suggestions on the same.

Thanks,

Vikrant

BobvanR
Participant
0 Kudos

The first thing that comes up when seeing this error is that the user that is logged in to your tenant (S-user) does not have the rights to deploy an artifact, and therefore cannot deploy the keystore.

I think you should let your admin log a ticket with SAP (in LOD-HCI), asking for the rights for your S-user.

vikrant_dev1
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Van. It was apparently an issue from the HCI Tenant team itself. They normally provide all the authorisations for the tenant beforehand itself. In my case it was not done so they later corrected it. I am able to deploy the Integration flow successfully now and also monitor the status.

BobvanR
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm glad it was solved!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi B. Van Rooij,

I am facing the same issue. Have not installed keystore.

Could you please check the URL which you provided for 'how to create a keystore'. Seems URL is not working. Seeking help here.

----------------------------

See the blog here.

See the document on how to create a keystore here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks,

Mutharasan

BobvanR
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mutharasan,

the URL is working fine for me. It is directly linked to a PDF. Are you using a browser which can support PDF files?

I uploaded it temporary here, can you try that?: ExpireBox | Creating a keystore.pdf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi B. Van Rooij,

This link works. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Mutharasan

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Moving to the space.