cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration of Supplier - Redirection URL

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM 702 - Registration of Supplier

>> SAP sends a URL, temporary username and password to supplier.

>> Supplier click on that link and provides the temporary username and password.

>> He is prompted to create a permanent user ID and password.

>> After keying in all the information & agreeing to the terms and conditions - supplier click on "Submit".

>> Now the user ID is created and SAP redirects him to a URL which is not used by my customer.

Any advice on how to change the redirection URL?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rohit3611
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello KP,

In SRM system there is a URL maintained for external bidding in SPRO in Portal information part.

That is URL which is used for external bidding.

I think you are begin redirected to same.

Please check.

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

For our scenario - The Self registration Component is in the SUS and not in SRM.

Thanks

Kasee

rohit3611
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still the URL is always picked from SRM, as the user has to be replicated to SRM also.

BEst regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answer: It is picking up the URL from "Make Settings for Business Partner".

For those who tried to help - thank you so much.

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello KP,

Are you trying to redirect the ROS Url . If yes from where are you planning to redirect. Is it the company website you are trying to use , from which you wanna redirect to SRM Ros page. Also how you are planning for the authentication .  And regarding mapping , are you using Logon Tickets or UID and PWD method.

BR

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

You got it wrong.

On getting a Temp ID and Password, vendor access the self registration page and puts in the temporary username and password to register for a permanent username and password.

>> After keying in all the information & agreeing to the terms and conditions - supplier click on "Create".

>> Now the user ID is created and SAP redirects him to a URL which is not used by my customer.