cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact your SAP Cloud Appliance Library operator

0 Kudos

Whenever I try to accept the terms for SAP HANA Developer Edition I get this error, thus I am not able to create an instance. I'm going for Windows Azure.

An error occurred; contact your SAP Cloud Appliance Library operator

Why could this be happening?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I plagiarized a previous discussion, because the first reporter got fixed relatively quickly, the next also got fix, but the third did not get a response. I am the forth, and I am wondering if there is somebody to contact directly to get the profile issue repaired. If there is, I am sure that this information would be good to insert into a post. If I missed this information, can you please point me in the right direction? I have an I# and I am wondering if this is only an internal issue.

Thanks so much.

Best Regards,

Robert Schmidt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stanimir_eisner
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

It is not required to follow with anybody as the right people get notified automatically when the profile issue appear. The expected time for reaction is one business day.

The majority of user profiles with this issue are internal but we experienced it with a few P-users as well. It is not relevant for S-users.

Best regards,

Stanimir

0 Kudos

Thanks.

Answers (0)