Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble Transporting Query Changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi-

I made changes to some queries after collecting them (and all elements under the queries) in RSA1's transport connector.

I then released the transport.

I then made changes to some other different queries.  Somehow these other different queries were added to my first released transport when I collected them prior to my making any changes to them.  I know this for a fact because those other queries' COMPUID was added to the first transport in E071.  And also I can see that the changes I made were overwritten by the first transport. 

Why is this happening and is there some note that will address this issue?  We found the problem because my first transport was migrated after my second transport, and it overwrote the changes in the second transport. 

It seems to be an issue with query designer putting collected queries into an already-released transport that contains query elements. 

We are using BW 7.3.

Thanks,

Kevin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Somehow the subsequent queries were added.  Apparently you cannot cancel the action.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Somehow the subsequent queries were added.  Apparently you cannot cancel the action.