Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrictions for individual customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I hope you are having a great week.

We are currently looking for some alternatives/work arounds on a business role restriction suitable for the following escenario.

• We have 1 sales organisation with with more than100 sales units across the country.
  • In each sales unit we have between 3 to 5 sales reps and 1 manager.
  • We also have 100.000 accounts + 120.000 individual customer, since the company sell product and services to in B2C and B2B markets.
  • Among these 220.000 customers, 1.000 accounts and 500 are classified.
  • This means that the data of 1.500 customers should only be viewed by some sales reps and managers, who are distributed in different org units.
  • For example: Individual customer XYZ should only be viewed by 3 users: 1 of the 5 sales rep of the sales unit A, the sales manager of sales unit A, and the manager of sales unit B.

For the 1.000 accounts we linked the responsable sales reps and/or manager to his/her account by adding them in the "sales and marketing team tab".

Then, we added the restriction rule 01 of  the access context 1015 and it works fine.

For the 500 individual customers, however, we could not find neither the "sales and marketing team tab" nor the "sales territory tab".

Could you please give us any suggestion??

Best regards,

César

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JaninaW
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Cesar, I forwarded your question to an expert. Best Regards, Janina

JaninaW
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Cesar,

I just heard that restrictions for individual customers are planned for 1411 release.

Best regards, Janina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Janina,