cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

displaying month names in Dashboards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am developing a dashboard using dashboard 4.0.

In my dashboard i have a pie chart which shows projects scores.these project score data display is driven by a drop down which holds last 13 month names (in "MON YYYY") format in it.so what ever the month user selects those months project scores get displayed in pie chart.

so the requirement is i have one more chart which is a bar chart component,which should display two bars in it.the 1st bar should display previous year December month project scores always by default.and the 2nd bar by default should display previous month project scores when ever a user opens the dashboard for the first time.

Then when ever a user selects a month from the drop down associated with the above pie chart that month data should be displayed in the 2nd bar in this bar chart component.

So any body knows how to implement this requirement please send me the step by step process to be followed.

Thanks in advance,

Naga Nanda Kishore.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190855
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nanda Kishore

Please share how far and what you have achieved and at which step you are stuck. You can also post some screenshots of steps you have done.

We can then help from there.

If you need more general training on any particular topic you may visit the tutorial here

Thanks

]Runali