Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Projects trough OPENPS4MPS 4.04.03

gocho14
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Fellows,

Really I´m so concerned because I can´t upload information from Microsoft Project to SAP Project Builder and that it´s common in this customer

Currently I have the next features:

1.OPENPS 4.04.03 (Language: Spanish)

2.SAP GUI 7.30

I don´t had any problem downloading from SAP to Microsoft Project, however when I try upload the icon is dimmed as follows

Thanks advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please read thru the note

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1980240

Hope it helps!

Thanks and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

gocho14
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Varshal,

I cheked you recomends, step by step with the basis consultant and actually the sistem have all options that the note 1980240 recomend

Thanks again

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the Feedback, just want to highlight "After adding the role to the user, the 'Upload' button will be enabled when the user logs on to the R/3 system from OpenPS4MSP." from the note.

Hope it helps!

Thank you and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

gocho14
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried that and I don´t have lucky,

I unistalled MPS 2010 (Spanish) and next install MPS 2010 (English version) and news buttons appearing for example: "Retain in PS, Netwoek, Control Key, Object Type", however the Upload button continue dimmed

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cesar,

Did you check the Prerequisites for note "1980240 - Enable upload of projects from OpenPS"?

- This is same as note 534045 but the validty is after EHP7. Is your system is EHP7 or below?

Hope this helps.

Thanks and regards,

NKS.

gocho14
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Narender,

You have reason, in fact my version it´s EHP4... Do you now how update this version completes

Thanks again

gocho14
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ahain Narender / Varshal

I achieve succesfuly solve this question... After checked the SAP note 1980240, I realized that, I had done a copy of the standard role as ZSAP_PS_EPS, and them change that role at standar role SAP_PS_EPS anf finally it worked

Thanks a lot to everyone

gocho14
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ahain Narender / Varshal

I achieve succesfuly solve this question... After checked the SAP note 1980240, I realized that, I had done a copy of the standard role as ZSAP_PS_EPS, and them change that role at standar role SAP_PS_EPS anf finally it worked

Thanks a lot to everyone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cesar,

Thanks for posting final solution to the group for other's reference.

I hope you can mark the helpful answers for effort spent for your queries. 🙂

Thanks and regards,

NKS.

gocho14
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sure

Best regards

Answers (0)