Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA Management

nelson_chamba2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I want to monitor a new system with EWA. The system shows up on the first screen of the EWA Management but when i move the the second step it´s now there in order to enable me to active and check the butons.

Can someone have any idea why is it happening?

Regards,

Nelson Chamba\

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nelson,

Goto managed system configuration for this system and on enter system parameters tab, you enter there is an option which you  need to mark for EWA - "Check Activate EWA"

Regards

nelson_chamba2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srivastava,

I can´t find that option, the system parameter that are associated with the system i want to active EWA are:

- Configure System

- System Operation - Create or Maintain System

- Configure System for SAP Service Delivery

Any idear?

Regards,

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nelson,

I believe I gave you one note in your another post for setting up EWA, did you check that ?

Please provide me full screenshot of MSC.

Also, what about adding to solution and logical component.

I believe, the note also covered that part.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nelson,

Have you created solution and logical component for technical system SDV00001 (hope you are in the process of activating EWA for this system).

regards

kartik

nelson_chamba2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi this system is already activated, the issue is with the new system, the PRD Production.

I can´t resolver the problem with the RFCs for the destination system.

It still gives me the error i posted.

Regards,

NC\

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nelson ,'

Make sure below tasks are compleated before activation of EWA for managed systems.

1)Managed system setup should be compleate with green (RFCS will create automatically )

2)In managed system make sure SDCCN active and jobs Service preparation check,maintanence packgae ,Refresh session jobs periodically schedule.

Thanks,

Prakash Reddy