Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Controlling area assignment to different company codes with different currencies

Hi,

I have search through the forum but unable to find any answer to my question. I have one controlling area in which currency type is 30, Currency is USD and also Different company code currency check is checked. now i need to assign this co area to 3 different company codes. one of which has the company code currency USD, 2nd one has the currency EUR and 3rd is GBP. all three company codes have the sasme fiscal year and chart of account as being assigned to Controlling area. my question is by these controlling area settings will the user be able to see the CO reporting in their company code currency? or do i have to change the settings.

please also note that one company code has already been gone live and we are developing the two new company codes with different currencies. no group currency has been maintained in first company code. how ever for the two new company codes we will define the group currencies.

Regards,

Tags:
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question