Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maternity Pay for GB Employee

GirieshM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an issue while running the maternity pay for an employee.

The employee AWE should be  89 £ for 2 periods before the date of notification in infotype 88, where she does not eligible for maternity pay.

When I ran the payroll for the employee, it is paying the maternity amount to the employee but actually it should not pay.

For Example:

A employee,

Maternity Pay starts on 7th Period.

IT 88 - Notification on 5th Period

So the average should be previous 2 periods average i.e,. (3rd and 4th period)

The Average should be 89£ where she does not eligible for maternity pay.

But the system is paying her the SMP.

The Employee has retro on 3rd period (period 1, period2, period3).

When I check the MAWE in GBSXP it is showing a value which is not maintained in the system and the value is from DT table based on /5M1.

I checked the PCR GG70 and GSXPD operation from here the /5M1 produces output to /5A2 and creates a /211 in RT table.

The first /211 value is the result expected but the second /211 comes from the DT table.

Where the second /211 is evolved from /5M1, which leads the average to be 139 instead of 89.

My SXPDT implementation date in t511k is 01.04.2003.

I am not sure why there is a value in DT?

I have attached the Screen shot of MAWE on 7th period simulation run:

Please help me to solve the issue. Revert back if you need further information.

With Regards,

Giriesh M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

GirieshM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any one have idea about this issue.

With Regards,

Giriesh M

GirieshM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

At last found the reason for the error. During the average calculation of the employee, she has been paid SSP. The SSP value is added to the AWE and makes her AWE more than £111 eligible for maternity pay. But she is not eligible to get maternity pay as per conversation with our the payroll manager. We have raised it with SAP and waiting for their respond. I will update you once SAP comes back.

With Regards,

Giriesh M