on premise destination for HTML5 is disregarded by runtime
I'm trying to consume an OData service available on premise on NW Gateway from my HTML5/RDE application on HCP Trial.
The error I get is that the placeholder url I'm calling in the UI5 application is taken literally by the framework and not "mapped" to the appropriate url.
In chrome I get the error:
GET https://<my-app-url>/sampleodata/sap/opu/odata/IWBEP/EPM_DEVELOPER_SCENARIO_SRV/$metadata 500 (Internal Server Error)
It's like the sampleodata placeholder is not mapped correctly and is interpreted literally.
My setup is as follows:
- my UI5 controller creates the OData model like this:
var oModel = new sap.ui.model.odata.ODataModel("/sampleodata/sap/opu/odata/IWBEP/EPM_DEVELOPER_SCENARIO_SRV", false);
- in neo-app.json I've configured the destination as follows:
"description": "sample data"
- In the cloud cockpit, I've created a destination called:"op_gateway", it is correctly referenced by the HTML5 app commit with the green icon. The application code is commited and version is activated.
- The url in the destination is gateway:48000 i.e. the virtual url/port defined in the cloud connector (see below). Several properties relevant for the RDE are specified here: RDEEnabled: true, RDESystem: <mybackend>, RDEUsage: odata_abap
- Of course, the cloud connector is set up as well. A destination is created with virtual url and port consistent with the above.
Internet destinations worked for me: I managed to consume the northwind example OData service.
Could anyone assist for this scenario?