cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Common Tickects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , SAP Gurus,

What all the common Issues you get in day to day activity in support project, while running heuristic and optimizer including deployment and TLB run ..??

i know in this forum i get lot of issues and answers.. but i want some regular issues... 

Thanks a lot.

Sharanu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
  1. Maximum chunk is from planning and scheduling error logs. E.g. tickets for issues like "planning failed for ... product at ... location"; "Order can't be scheduled"; "Source of supply not found" etc.
  2. Then there are tickets with CIF errors/issues; e.g. order different in APO Vs ECC; e.g. order date or time is different between the two systems; some order exists only in one system while it is not there in other system.
  3. Then there would be requests for some master data creation or updating, e.g. create a TLane, delete a TLane, update PPM/PDS, etc.

List can go on, but I tried to put the ones which form the maximum lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your input, i will try to read on this type of problems. do you have any specific on SNP and DP issues ??? if you know anything please post it. I will try to work that.

Anyway thanks lot

Sharanu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharanu,

The most common issues in the day to day are always related to the CIF.

Check this article about the CIF:

CIF - Frequently Asked Questions - Supply Chain Management (SCM) - SCN Wiki

Please go to this article, here you have a list of usefull OSS Notes and articles related to SNP:

APO-SNP - Supply Chain Management (SCM) - SCN Wiki

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Mariano

Thanks lot. actually you have provided helpful notes

Thank you.

Sharanu