cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E2 Error executing TEMPLATE_PARAMETERS on object item (while trying to invoke the method java.lang.String) BEx webtemplates

Former Member
0 Kudos

After we have updated the SAP Netweaver BI from 7.3 to 7.4, the developpers are having issues with the BEx Web Application Designer when you want to adjust there web templates they had and used on the 7.3.

The are getting the error as example like in the discussion title

E2 Error executing TEMPLATE_PARAMETERS on object item (while trying to invoke the method java.lang.String)

See attached image in this thread.

Any ideas on how to be able to solve this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_devine
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see Note 2027721 for the correction with the solution.

Regards,

Michael Devine

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian

I am getting the same error message though we have update our sp 11.

How you have resolved this issue or you are getting the same issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

As far as I know SAP gave that customer a note which needed to be applied and looking at the note Huseyn gave I think it was that sca patch file which needed to be imported

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christian -

No i have already checked with that its not working with that even because our system is on sp 11 and according to the note when i checked its written sp 7 so mine is advance version.

IT might be some system error only because in another system i am not getting any error as such but yes this needs to be resolved.

cord_heineke
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Karan,

how did you solve the problem - or do you still have it? I've just got the same problem...

Regards,

Cord

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Cord

Please update your java patch for resolving the issue.

In my case when we have updated the java patch it got resolved now we are not getting any error in it

cord_heineke
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

thanks a lot. My problem is solved...

Regards,

Cord

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see Note 946407 for the correction with the solution.

Regards,

Hüseyin GÖL