Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom segment in I-Doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In an I-Doc there is one custom z segment. This custom segment is fetching data from some program. I have got a requirement to change the logic of that program. How will I be able to find which program is getting used by that particular custom z segment of I Doc?

Please provide your valuable inputs.

Regards,

Imran.

2 REPLIES 2

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do a where used list, if you know the segment / structure

or

you can find out the function module that is being called by the IDoc to process the IDoc from T Code WE57 and find the code where your zsegment is being filled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Imran - Go to SE11 and give the segment name Database table name input section. Press F7. Here put your cursor on the Segment name at the top and then do a WHERE USED List (Cntrl+Shift+F3) . In the next pop up select all and hit enter..

You will get list of all the objects where it is used. Scan through it. May be description would reveal. Worst case, you might need to scan it through your developer. He/She should be able to quickly let u know from that list.

Cheers,

Raju