Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SMP3 - AppDevelopment:

Hi, I have a question on SMP3 and AppDevelopment:

I have SMP3 SP03 (3.0.3) installed and running.  I have an application installed/published with app specific configurations displaying in the SAP Administration center.  I am receiving the "I am here" via the http request.  When connecting using the TestEnvironment, I am receiving the "A certificate needed to verify the certificate received cannot be found" error.  I have followed the Sybase documentation (all three Authentication Certificates) to create/install the certificate, albeit some of the documentation doesn't align with SMP3 when updating via the "console", but I am still unable to resolve the certificate error.  Are there any tricks or other documents I should consider?

Tags:
Former Member
replied

Jay,

Did you get this resolved?

It is certainly implying the certificate presented by the server isn't trusted.

I would suggest connecting from IE to the URL to get the "I am here!" message and then click on the lock in the address bar to view the certificate presented.  Confirm the host name and re-install to the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store on the device.

Then try again from the ATE on the same machine to see if that changes anything.

What kind of certificate is it?  Is it a self-signed one or provided by a third party?

--Bill

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question