cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database lock for Service 'ZTASKPROCESSING_0001' could not be set.

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When accessing the FIORI Application we are getting the below error Database lock for Service 'ZTASKPROCESSING_0001' could not be set. We reviewed the SAP Note 1929416 - Gateway Performance - Loading metadata And have Active Metadata Cache and also Set the database specific storage type of database table "/IWFND/I_MED_SRK" to "Row Store". Attached is the Call Stack information and error log information. Thanks, Pramod

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Which Fiori apps have the issue?

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have custom fiori applications, and in the call stack or error log it doesn't give which service is causing this issue. I am suspecting all the custom application is giving this issue. Thanks, Pramod

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Please utilize the search function in SCN.

There are 8 hits in the search result.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer experience Group - CEG

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

I reviewed the posts in forums. And one solution talks about clearing Metadata cache.

SPRO -> SAP ->Customizing Implementation Guide -> SAP NetWeaver -> Gateway -> OData Channel -> Administration -> Cache Settings -> Metadata -> Activate or Deactivate Cache.

And in our landscape we have it Active and also cleared the cache.

Can you please let me know the next steps to look into.

And in one of your reply you said "Please make sure the ' is the correct single quote character."

Where to check the same?

Thanks,

Pramod

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Please share what kind of custom app you have developed and which OData services are used?

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG