Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

PGP encryption and moving of a file from one system to another

Hi All,

Could you please provide me the necessary information in setting up the below jobs in Redwood CPS.

a) How can i do pgp encryption to a file in a SAP system?.  Could you please provide me the necessary steps.

b) How can i do pgp encryption to a file in a non SAP system?.  Could you please provide me the necessary steps.

b) Can i move a file from one SAP system  to another SAP system(example ECC to BI)?. If so, could you please provide me the necessary steps.

c) Can i move a file from a SAP system  to a Non- SAP system?.  If so, could you please provide me the necessary steps.

d) Can i move a file from a Non-SAP system  to another Non- SAP system?.  If so, could you please provide me the necessary steps.

e)How can i ftp a file  and move it to a different network?. Could you please provide me the necessary steps.

Thank you in advance.

Thanks and Regards,

Ramana

Former Member replied

Hi Ramana,

Platform agents are NOT required if you want to run ABAP workload on the SAP system.

For monitoring, file events, and OS workload, platform agents ARE required. For the last two, file events and OS workload, a platform agent specific license is required per agent. Monitoring comes free of charge, but requires an agent (to retrieve the data (CPU, memory usage, for example) and send it to CPS).

Regards,

HP

1 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question