cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target group result list, email address.

Marga_MRM
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everybody, We are working with CRM 7.0 EHP 3 I am working with a standard marketing scenario. My target group is a group of contact persons from specific departments (field stored in the relationship) from organizations that meet my requirements, specific values in specifc marketing attributes. I would like to have the email address from the Relationship info of a contact person in the target group result list. Now I am getting the email address from the central address data of the Person. Is this possible? If it is, can you explain me how to do it? I did find the BADI: CRM_MKT_ADR_SEARCH but  I am not sure that this  BADI meet our requirements. Thanks Marga Ribes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can use BAdI SELECT_TG_MEMBER_DETAILS to enhance the list output for the TG members. You need to implement some logic reading the correct email adress. The relationship adress is stored in table BUT052.

best regards,

Johannes

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marga,

Go to the assignment block of the details of the segment and mark the check box B2B under the column B2B scenario. This will pick the details from the relationship info.

Rgds

Hari