Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GATP sale order confirmation

sudhakar_padam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

For Sale Order confirmation, what all  neccessary  configurations needed from APO and  R/3.

If possible mention all steps

Regards

Sudhakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Did you get a chance to see the below document from one of our SCN gATP members

Hope the above document helps.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Babu,

I'm running into the situation when the shipping condition is changed that the redetermination doesn't update the schedule line date, what we are having to do is manually reconfirm the line items, is there a way that can be part of the automatic redetermination that happens in Standard SAP?

Thanks

paul

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I don't think shipping condition triggers an ATP check unlike changing Route or Shipping Point does. But, what I know is we faced similar issue with delivery priority field and there is an SAP note that explains how to achieve this with a change in the standard SAP code. You need to get access key to add this change. I need to dig back to my old notes to get you the consulting note. I know that it is a one line code change. You can in the meanwhile look for it in Service Market Place.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Babu,

Thanks for the input I will also look into the market place for the OSS note, if you find will you please send to me.

thanks

Paul

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

As per the guidelines of SCN, you're not suppposed to do cross posting. Hence, you should always open a new thread for every new question. Please consider this for your future posts.

For the queston asked by you about, in the include FV45PFAP_XVBAP_AENDERN , you can try to add the below line after the code VBAP-VSTEL NE *VBAP-VSTEL OR  to achieve your functionality.

VBAP-VSBED NE *VBAP-VSBED OR

This is not supported by SAP and hence it is a modificaiton and you should consider this as a serious change to the functionality.

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Babu Kilari