Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cummulation

letlapa_albert
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

I have a wage type that is not reflecting on the RT and SCRT table. My processing class 66 is (2-Store in RT) and 67 is (1-Store and cumulate in the SCRT). The pcr is been maintaned to add wage types to IT/OT table.

When i check the period the wage type was captured, it is there. But on the latest SCRT it is not reflecting.

This is wage type /144 - 3705 Sub All (Local) Non.

I want this wage type to reflect on the latest SCRT results.

Thanks

Regards

Albert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Transfering a WT to RT can happen at many points during Payroll Processing.

For example, at the end of sub-schema XT00 (or ZT00), you probably have function PIT with Par2 = P03, and that Processing Class 03 can set if the WT is transfered to RT at that point of the schema.

As mentioned by Suman, also check the values of Pr.Cl. 20 and 30 for that WT, but depending on your Country Code, Pr.Cl. 41 and 70 could also be important.

Also do a Payroll Simulation for one employee, with the "Display log" box checked, and follow the processing of WT /144 (from the point where it is created for the current pay up to the point where it is transfered to RT (or disappears).

suman_das
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Albert,

Please check the processing class 20 and 30 values of the WT /144.Choose appropriate values.

Regards

Suman