Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prevent Usage Decision if Goods issue not done

former_member184752
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team ,

Can , you please assist , if can we prevent the UD , if goods issue has not been done .

Client  Scenario ,

They need to activate Batch derivation at Usage Decision ,

This is working fine , But a Pre-requisite is that the GI has to be done before Usage Decision , Then only batch derivation works , Else Batch derivation doesnt work during UD .

\

So Experts ,

Please assist

Reagrd's

Tallha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohd,

I assume you are setting a derivation event for Usage decision in DVC8.

and as per your post, Derviation doesnt work if Stock posting is not done before UD, and so you want to prevent Usage Decision before Stock posting.

There are several threads about this requirement, it can be achieved using status profiles, please Search on the forum.

Also refer

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/601c82e3-b743-2c10-dbb6-ed4c00167...

Amol.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amol,

I think initial requirement is to Prevent UD before GI done not to Prevent UD before lot stock posting?

Let me know If I am misunderstood?

BR
KK

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Yes, You are right.

Amol.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tallha

There is no standard solution for this. Either you will have to use some exits to achieve this or you may have to work on PP part in controlling the confirmation and GR of production order

Regards

GN

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tallha,

If you are working with 04 Inspection type then just a thought why don't you control the confirmation and GR for order if GI is not been done so that lot generates once all your posting are done with order?

If you agree with this then check BADI WORKORDER_GOODSMVT.

If you have any other concerns then let us know your scenario completely.

BR
KK