cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T Code for capitalisation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Want to know a T code which generates report of pending capitalisation by project no ( not wbs element level as in cjic ). Can any body help ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

for capitalization of assets you can use following links for tcode related query

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

You can use asset reports, like AW01N for executing such reports. In the further selection reports you can provide Project number.

I believe the pending capitalization means the actual values posted on WBS element and this needs to be capitalized on AUC.

Thanks and regards,

Narender.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

I dont think we have a report project wise to display the amount to be capitalized (Pending Capitalization). Are you looking to display all the values within a project (WBS element wise)? I would recommend you to develop a report accordingly as per your requirement.

Regards

Varun

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not aware of anything in standard that gives Project number and Pending Capitalization. Lets wait for others as well..

Also can you explain in details what's your idea on pending Capitalization? Is it that the cost has not moved from AUC to Asset or to AUC.

Cheers

Sammar

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try Dynamic Selection Criteria in CJIC.

Hope it helps!

Thanks and Regards,

Varshal Kachole