Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CM21 - Capacity planning table

former_member217677
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have some general questions regarding planning table:

• After partial production order confirmation the remaining production time is shorter as before - how to refresh planing table to see the progress?

1. Is it needed to use deallocate/dispatch function?
    2. Or there are other functions available?

If we use deallocate/dispatch functions the basic dates will  be changed, and we want to avoid it.

• How to stop planing table from changing basic dates? Or its not possible?

• Is it possible to plan two production orders at the same work center at the same time (parallel production)? We are able to run two orders on the same machine.

Thanks in advance,

Evgenij

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217677
Participant
0 Kudos

to point 3:

I've checked and it seems it is possible to plan two operations at the same work center at the same time. If its done, you can see green line.

But I'm not able to do it - the second operations is planned either before the first, or after the first.

How to plan it parallel at the same time?

THanks,

Evgenij

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Evgenij

If you want to plan several operations on your work center, you should check the flag "can be used by several operations" on the work center capacity header.

For you other questions, please take read carefully note 680454.

You can find some relevant information from this note below:

"After a confirmation, the system does not perform a rescheduling of

theorder. With a confirmation, the system does not adjust planned

dates ofthe operation and the order which existed prior to the

confirmation.

Status NTUP is not set in the order.

The system only adjusts the capacity requirements.

You can achieve an adjustment of the dates by rescheduling the order or

by scheduling, rescheduling or deallocating an operation of the order in

the planning table of the capacity requirements planning."

In the capacity planning table, the operations are represented with respect to start and end date. Since, partial or final confirmation does not adjust the dates and only adjusts the capacity requirements, the capacity is not changed in the capacity leveling transactions. In order to reflect the confirmation on CM21, an adjustment of the dates by rescheduling the order is necessary. You may create a job with the mass scheduling of the orders on COHV, in order to adjust the capctiy requirements on CM21.

BR

Caetano

former_member217677
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Caetano,

sorry for late reply (vacations ) and thanks for the answer!

I've checked option "can be used by several operation". But if I have two operations with the same start date, I still cannot start them parallel at the same work center. Instead they will be added after each other. Can you tell me what is the problem?

Second questions about COHV - how exactly to use it to reflect confirmations and adjust cap requirements on CM21?

Thanks in advance,

Evgenij