cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change the position of a web dynpro-table coloumn ?! (standard)

0 Kudos

Hello all experts,

I needed to extend a standard web dynpro view with two additional coloumns. It was succesful, but I had a requirement that after which coloumn I have to paste the new coloumns. If I enhance the view and change the position of the coloumns, after saving it will be always at the first position.. I tried it with component configurations, but with them were two problems: It allow save the enhance just as local object, and with "re-sort the table coloumn" command I did'nt see the new coloumns.

Please help.
Best regards:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

May be you can use SPRO for configuration standart table.

Best regards

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could create a Post-Exit in DOMODIFYVIEW method and write the code as mentioned in this thread: 

Regards,

Kiran

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thank you for your answer. It solved due to your advice!
Roxana

UweFetzer_se38
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Than please mark this answer as "correct answer", thank you

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abraham,

If it is a ALV / table UI, you can reorder the column, through application configuration.Running the application in admin mode and reordering the columns by dragging in admin mode,and saving the changes we can achieve this.

Thank You,

Harsha

0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

Thank you for your answer.It is table, not ALV. And could you help me, how can I run the application in admin mode? And how can I find the application configuration, It is FPM app, I have information about the WD component , the used view, config ID and Application name ( under the name are many app config, I unable to find which is good for me) Unfortunately I am beginner at this thema.
Thank you in advance !
Roxana

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roxana,

To run the application in admin mode, please select the application and then run it in admin mode ( Shift + F8 ).

Thank You,

Harsha

0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

I tried to choose the application,but I had an error message "FPM application /SAPSRM/WDA_L_FPM_OIF was started without configuration", I made a config but it was  unsuccesful. Further when I tried the same with component config as you did ( in WD component ), I could'nt click on 'Execute in Admin mode ' ( it displayed in grey)

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roxana,

I guess you are starting with the application for which a application configuration is present.Please start with application configuration for that application.

Thanks,

Harsha