cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Status Showing Blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I already maintained User Status Profile FOR Orders 2 Months Before,  after that  User  created 100 Work Orders in QUALITY SERVER when i open that work orders its not opened. I got this error. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Mudimela,

Can you please check the settings in OIBS for the User Status profile that you assigned to the Notification type? Have you maintained a Business Transaction control for an Initial status in that profile?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastain,

Thanks for ur reply

IN OIBS there are not maintained any user status.   if they maintained at the time of creating also its asked but its not asked any user status, its automatically taking.

one  more thing  how to maintained a Business Transaction control for an Initial status of that profile

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Was there ever a status profile assigned to the order, and then deleted from the IMG?

Has someone been messing around with the standard status settings (see BS23 - but do not change anything here..)?

Also try running repair status program RIORDST1 for your order.

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

What is the Purpose of RIORDST1 Program.

can u explain briefly.

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

The Purpose of RIORDST1 Program (according to SAP Note 95973) is correct system status of inconsistent work order status .Please run the RIORDST1 Program for that work order.It may solve your issue

Br

Rakesh

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is an SAP program which tries to correct any status inconsistencies on the order.

It doesn't always work, but give it a try.

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi reddy Mudimela,

Could you send screen shot of Status Display. Have you set any user status which may prohibit the IW32 ?
Thanks

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I Created Work Order its not asking any user status its automatically taken.

When user created work orders 2 months before taht will be not opened.   its showing above error.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

reddy Mudimela,

Can you please click on the Detailed Info button and send a screen-shot of the data.

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thanks For your reply

when i create new work Order its not showing any error  its autumatically taking.

When the Work Orders  all ready existing in Quality Server its  showing error.