cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My trips and Expenses does not show trips: Issue after applying EHP7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

After the basis team applied EHP 7, for SAP NW 7.4, ESS and MSS applications are not working. For example, My Trips and Expenses application is showing following issues:

All tabs does not refresh when application is executed

All tabs dont reflect the correct status for e.g. All My Trips (1) shows 1 trip but no trip shows up. Same issues with other tabs also i.e. with All My Travel Requests, All My Expenses Reports.

When executed shows trips of some other user.

The required Feeder Class was debugged to see if trips are fetched or not. The feeder class is fetching correct information but the trips are not displayed on portal when application is executed.

But for some user the trips are shown but under only All my trips tab, when navigated to other tabs and cone back to all my trips tab the table is shown blank.

Do we have to apply sap note after system is upgraded to EHP7 or some configuration needs to be ?

Thanks

Faiz Khan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the SP level of the 7.40 system? You could start by making sure that SAP notes 1975395 and 2015291 are installed. Also compare the FITV_POWL* configuration between the old and the new system with transactions POWL_TYPE, POWL_TYPER, POWL_QUERY and POWL_QUERYR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Samuli,

Thanks for your reply. 7.40 system is at SP level 7. Out of two sap notes which you provided, basis team has implemented sap note 1975395. SAP note 2015291 was not implement because its requirement is SP 8 for 7.40 system.

Even after applying sap note 1975395, issues is not solved. As you said i compared the FITV_POWL* configuration between old and new system for the above transaction and everything is correct.

The issues is only for Travel management applications, all other non - travel management applications are running fine and this is after upgrade of system to EHP 7 from EHP 6.

I have even checked the POWL code and it is correctly fetching the information but the issues comes when it is passed to webdynpro abap applications. I think the webdynpro applications that is acting has interface between the portal and back - end code is having either bug or something new functionality is added due to which things are not working correctly.

Please help to resolve this issues because its past two weeks and i am not able to provide any update on this to client.

Thanks

Faiz Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Samuli,

Issue solved by applying SAP note 2002786.

Thanks

Faiz Khan

Answers (0)