Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Inventory movement using logic script - BPC NW 10

Hello BPC experts,

I'm working on inventory movement using logic script. The idea is that the initial stock of the first period equals the final stock of the previous period.

Here is an example of my inventory report : (Dimension INVT in function of dimension TIME)

2014.01       2014.02      2014.03        2014.04

F01 Stock first period                  12            

F02 Initial Stock                          12                 11              10                 9

F03 Inventory Inputs                    2                   4                6                   8

F04 Inventory Outputs                 3                   5                7                   9

F05 Final Stock                          11                 10               9                   8

The Stock of the first period is entered

The initial Stock = Stock first period (12 in our case)

Inventory inputs and Outputs are entered

Final Stock = Initial Stock + Inventory Inputs - Inventory Outputs

I tried the following script but it does not work :

*XDIM_MEMBERSET TIME = 2014.01 //we should then retrieve the first period of each year which is not necessary the first month of the year

*WHEN TIME

*IS 2014.01

*REC(EXPRESSION = [INVT].[F01], INVT = F02)

*ENDWHEN

*SELECT(%TIME_LIST%,"[ID]","TIME","[PREVMEMBER]"<>"") // PREVMEMBER is a property of TIME

*XDIM_MEMBERSET TIME = %TIME_LIST%

*XDIM_MEMBERSET INV = F05

*WHEN TIME

*IS %TIME_LIST%

//Something is missing here.. How to retrieve F05 values related to all periods and copy them in F02

*REC(EXPRESSION =[INVT].[F05],INVT = F02)

*ENDWHEN

Please how can I achieve this ?
Thanks

Maha

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question