Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Certify a Notification Through Program without credentials.

former_member1716
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All Experts,

I have a requirement to certify a notification through program. I am acheiving this requirment using method CERTIFY_COMPLETION of class CL_NOTIFICATION_WPS and it is working fine, but now the problem is when i certify a pop up appears asking for the login credentials. I need to supress this pop up which asks for credentials and i need to certify the notofication directly. Your responses are valuable.

Please help on achieving this requirement.

Thanks and Regards,

Satish

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member1716
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We acheived the requirement by creating an enhancement point in FM SIGN_SHOW_SCREEN.

The logic here is just copying the PAI events of the pop up screen and exiting directly so that the command will not reach out to code triggering pop up screens. It is working fine check out the below blog for further details.

Certifying a Notification without Credentials!

regards,

Satish

1 REPLY 1

former_member1716
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We acheived the requirement by creating an enhancement point in FM SIGN_SHOW_SCREEN.

The logic here is just copying the PAI events of the pop up screen and exiting directly so that the command will not reach out to code triggering pop up screens. It is working fine check out the below blog for further details.

Certifying a Notification without Credentials!

regards,

Satish