Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUA : SU01 role change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I am developing a report in Sending system, based on role change information for user id. We configued CUA correctly and everything is working fine.

Is there any table or funciton module or report which shows Role modification history with timestamp for a user in Sending system.

Lets say if i change a user's role in SU01 roles tab in sending sytem, i can only find role modified date but i am unable to find time when was modified.

thanks.

Macs

5 REPLIES 5

RainerKunert
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

please have a look at sap note 898213.

You should start the table logging for tables USL04, USLA04, USZBVSYS.

Don't forget to set the system profile parameter rec/client.

Kind regards

Rainer

0 Kudos

Hi,

Tables USL04, USLA04, USZBVSYS gives changed date information only. But i am looking at time information.

Table USZBVSYS contains all information for whatever you change in SU01. So i dont know whether role has been changed or user data has been changed.

Table AGR_USERS gives date and time but it is only for local systems. In CUA sender system, user can have roles for different systems. So, i need to get information from the sender system about what roles has been changed with Date Time.

It would be too good for me to share any ideas if you have.

thanks,

Macs

0 Kudos

Hi,

the sender system knows the name of roles and profiles only but no content of roles. Therefore the sender system does not know when the roles have been changed and by whom. This information can be gathered only in the target system.

regards

Rainer

0 Kudos

Hi Rainer,

Thanks for sharing me information.

can we access target system Table (AGR_USERS) data from sender system without writing program in the target systems via RFC or some other way?

Is it 'RFC_READ_TABLE'?

thanks,

Macs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Dont know whether it will be of help to you.

Check the tbl AGR_USERS

This shows the date and time stamp when a new role is assigned to a user.

Regards