Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_CHECK error: - FI/CO interface: Balance in transaction currency Error in document: BKPFF $

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have implimented a small workflow for CREDIT NOTE approval Last year and as a last step we are using "BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_CHECK" & "BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST" to create the CREDIT NOTE (as similar to FB75).

The program was running fine for more than a year now (in ECC 6, EHP 4) till last week when we have upgraded the system to EHP 7.

Suddenly for the same inputs the system now throws below errors

I am getting following error while executing BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST:

TYPEIDNUMBERMESSAGE
ERW021FI/CO line item without transaction currency information
ERW609Error in document: BKPFF $ CSPCLNT500

When I cross verified the system, this is due to enhancement in the code in AC_DOCUMENT_CHECK function called inside BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_CHECK

======================================

IF i_comp_check  IS INITIAL AND

t_acchd-subset  IS INITIAL AND                       "Note 1514384

t_acchd-glvor NE 'RFBV' AND "not for document parking Note 1444750

( t_acchd-status_new NE 1 AND                      "Note 1471324

t_acchd-status_new NE 2 AND                      "Note 1471324

t_acchd-status_new NE 3 ).                       "Note 1471324

PERFORM check_balance.

ENDIF.

===================================

This code was not available in EHP4 (though the subroutine CHECK_BALANCE is there but it is never called). So Please Guide me on what should be done to over come this issue.

Irony is when we post the document via FB01 or FB75 things are going fine and hence business says its a Bug in program

Appreciate any kind of help in this regard.

Thanking you in advance.

Lakshmi Narayana

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

After speaking to SAP via OSS, we got the solution and it is as below (in case any of you encounter this issue)

Make sure that the field "LOG_PROC" is EMPTY in the tables parameter of ACCOUNTGL

We used to populate it with text "FB75" just as reference and it was working fine in EHP4 but in EHP7 it causes extra check and fails the BALANCE condition.

Though it looks weired but this is the solution given by SAP...

So thought I should share so that others don't have to spend so much time debugging code

I am closing this as ANSWERED... Thanks to SAP.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

After speaking to SAP via OSS, we got the solution and it is as below (in case any of you encounter this issue)

Make sure that the field "LOG_PROC" is EMPTY in the tables parameter of ACCOUNTGL

We used to populate it with text "FB75" just as reference and it was working fine in EHP4 but in EHP7 it causes extra check and fails the BALANCE condition.

Though it looks weired but this is the solution given by SAP...

So thought I should share so that others don't have to spend so much time debugging code

I am closing this as ANSWERED... Thanks to SAP.