Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS insufficient authorization to maintain operating system commands

madanmohan_agrawal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In NWDS (SP08 PAT0006), it is throwing error while deploying an iFlow with file NFS receiver channel having OS level command.

I have checked the note 1669957 and have the authorization "SAP_XI_CONFIG_FILE_OS_CMD_J2EE" in my used id. But still getting the same error.

insufficient authorization to maintain operating system commands

Br,

Madan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi, do you have a solution for this problem? I actually get the same error. There are no OS commands in the config of my file adapter.

regards

Steffen

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check if the below note is applicable for your system.

1645844 - PI SEC: Missing authorization check in Integration Builder

madanmohan_agrawal
Contributor
0 Kudos

This note 1645844 is of no help, since the authorization role already exists in system. Any other ideas ?

Br,

Madan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for deploying using NWDS for OS Level commands..you need a OS UNIX Account..with adminstrator access..probably <sys>adm..group...

I used OS Admin account to deploy..

Thanks,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Without using any OS Level commands I am getting the same error for File sender channel in NWDS. Can you advice any comments?

Thanks,

Dhill

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

I am getting same error though i am not using any of OS level commands, Can you please suggest me the solution.

Regards,

Manikandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Getting same error for file adapter.I am using no OS command in the parameter. Have you resolved this problem? Thanks in advance! Best regards, Sambaran