Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need the another option to use the fold on Webi 4.1

former_member420411
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Colleagues,

I am converting the Deski to Webi reports, where Fold option is used in Deski on Report level and we are displaying the value on Break footer.

After converting the deski to webi report the format of report got changed and we are getting duplicate values on report. where Fold is not working, i used the fold option on section of report to show only break footer but refresh of report is not finished till 1 hour.

I deleted the break footer but while refreshing the report we are getting the duplicate value which is not merging the webi report. could you please guide us how to solve this issue on Webi.

Example-

Data available in Database, Note we need to fix at report level

Name     Class     Roll     Amount

A             1          1          0.00

B             2          3          100.00

A             1          1          35.00

B             2          3          0.00

C             3          4          200.00

Result should be shown on Webi 4.1 like Deski output

Name     Class     Roll     Amount

A          1               1          35.00

B          2               3          100.00

C          3               4          200.00

BR,

Piyush

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member420411
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Koen,

Is there any way to show only Footer value in report, Without Using Fold/Unfold option.

can you please help me how to design the report.

Regards,

Piyush

kohesco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm afraid nog, you can not force an aggregation, the webi should do this automatticaly.  I'm afraid something is really corrupt in your document.

kohesco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are Class & Roll defined as dimensions? if not create a dimension variable for them.

If this was the case you can unflag in format table: Avoid duplicate row aggregation.

If this was not the case.

then create verticle table add your objects, create break on Name, manage break > unflag break header, flag break footer and apply sort (display first), put dimensions in footerline and sum([amount] for your measure.  Go to format table and flag show table headers.  Go to Analysis >> interact >> outline and you can fold unfold, the way you want.

Hoping I could help you

Grtz

Koen

former_member420411
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Koen,

I tried with your option but we are getting Duplicate value one for report level and Break Footer level.

If we use fold option then reports continues running for more than 2 hours and get hanged. I tried many times but no luck.

Could you suggest other option.

regards,

Piyush

kohesco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please provide us some screenshots

many thanks

former_member420411
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Koen,

the system is got in hanged state, i can't provide you screen shot.

Regards,

Piyush

former_member420411
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Colleagues,

Can Anyone guide us to fix this issue on Webi 4.1

Regards,