cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic PO Creation with Bidder added items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are using SRM Bid Decoupled scenario. The Bidder logins to SUS system and responds to RFx. I have maintained the product category

in the SUS system.

Consider a scenario,  A RFx respondent will login to SUS --> access RFx--> Create Response --> Add few item (Item type : Material) in the RFx response, wit mentioning only Product category, UOM, quantity and price.

When such RFx response is being awarded with PO, the Classic PO is failing in the ECC with error "Enter Material or account assignment details"

Is this the standard feature in Classic Bid Decoupled Scenario? Is there a way to avoid this?

Thanks,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rohit3611
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi krishna,

I think same  product category should exist in ERP system also.

Please see the note 1476447

The following information should be considered, if you are planning to use 'Add items from catalog ' functionality in RFx/RFx response :

1. When bidder selects items from MDM catalog in an RFx response, delivery date will be taken as current date. The delivery date is not visible and cannot be changed.

2. Items are not added when bidder tries to add items of product categories from different logical systems in an RFx response.

3. An error message is displayed when purchaser adds items of product categories from different logical systems in an RFx but items are added. Purchaser can correct the items to ensure that only items from one logical system are in a hierarchy.

4. Bidder cannot add an item with blank product category in RFx response.

The following checks are made in RFx/RFx response to ensure correct data entry:

1. RFx/RFx response shall contain items with product categories from one logical system only within a hierarchy.

2. In MM-SRV hierarchy, only backend ERP product categories are allowed.

Best regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for the Note. In order to have all the prod cats from same logical system, I replicated product categories to SUS. But the same is not showing in F4 search when creating a Quotation. Any idea on this?

Second thing is, when the PO is created for the Quotation that has Vendor added line item, the XML failed with error "Please enter material number or account assignment category". Does this mean, that I have to replicate materials as well to SUS?

I am not sure if standard SAP supports adding materials in the Quotation by Vendor in Bid Decoupled scenario. Please let me know your opinion.

Thanks,

Krishna

Answers (0)