cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC UI Theme Change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are trying to change the Standard NWBC theme. We changed the theme through UI Theme Designer tool as per the below link:

But we can see the theme changes only in the inner page.Side panel & the main tabs still appear in blue and we did not find any option in theme designer to change side panels color. Attaching the screenshot in the attachment. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Bhupender

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using the NWBC Desktop version or the HTML version? From the screenshot it looks like you are using the old NWBC v3.5 and not the newer NWBC 4.0 (as is used in the link above) - I believe the UI theme designer may only work for NWBC 4.0 using the new UI2 runtime.

That probably doesn't help you but may explain why you aren't getting the result you want.

Hth,
Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

Thank you very much for the valuable information, I am using the NWBC HTML version. I will try the same after installing NWBC Desktop 4.0 version. Could you also please let me know if we can access the custom theme from SAPGUI ABAP via transaction NWBC. I have already published the custom theme but I am not able to access that theme from SAPGUI.

Thanks & regards

Bhupender

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bhupender

Kindly did you solve the problem , i face the same issue I have followed the same link:

http://scn.sap.com/community/netweaver-business-client/blog/2014/05/26/nwbc-and-theme-designer--how-...

and its working on NWBC for windows , but my requirement to use it in NWBC for html ,We have

NWBC for html version 3.5

please advice

Ghadeer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

In the current released version (4.0SP1) you can change the SAP logo easily (NWBC_CFG table) and there is the new landing page (lanes page) available with Renewal 1.0 SP3 which supports a background image which is what you see for the HR Management landing page in all the demos, but I don't believe you can set a different background apart from this page with the current version.  Well, at least not via supported methods at the moment. I also haven't come across any colour personalisation in my travels yet which is probably a future release feature I'm guessing.

That's just my understanding though, and will leave it up to the NWBC product guys to let you know for sure.

Regards