cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After SO delivered, consumption fails.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus, we have a strange issue which i have mentioned below.

Daily We get sales orders into SCM-APO and consumption happens for these orders against forecast which is released from DP. Once these sales orders are closed that means goods got issued against this sales order, it will disappear in my product view. Then the consumed forecast is coming back and increasing my forecast.

Our scenario: we have forecast for ten day period, sales orders come daily and consumes the forecast. After goods issue against sales order, that SO disappears from APO and consumed forecast is coming back.

For example.

Forecast for 1 period is 100 TO.

sO for today - 30 TO.

After consumption forecast - 70 TO i.e. 100-70

After goods issue against the SO, that SO disappears from APo.

Then forecast becomes again 100 TO.

If one more SO for the same product come to APO - 40 TO

After consumption forecast should be (ideally) - 30 TO i.e 70-40. But forecast in system is showing 60 TO i.e. 100-40.

Have checked in ECC as well, SO does not exist after goods issue.

If i want to retain the consumed forecast after SO is completed, how to do it?

Pls guide me...

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jagadeesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadeesh

I am also facing the problem in our project.

Did your problem got solved? If you got any work around it will be great help for me , if you let me know the solution for it.

Thanks & Regards

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our problem got solved, after selecting "Req Reduction" in salesorder integration model, we got consumed forecast ( delivered quantity in salesorder ) as withdrawl quantity.

Also, add ATP category for delivery ( BR ), in salesorders consumption category group ( K01).

Tyr this and let me know.

Regards,

Jagadeesh.

sebastian_goebel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadeesh,

when creating the SO (or later the delivery) the forecast is only allocated; consumption is what should happen during GI of the delivery.

In order for the forecast to be consumed correctly please check the strategy that is used for consumption; please make sure that the ATP-category that is used for your SOs (in standard it's 'BM') has been added there - otherwise the SO will only be deleted during GI without the forecast being consumed.

Regards,

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jagadeesh

You say the following:

"Have checked in ECC as well, SO does not exist after goods issue."

If the sales order has been removed in ECC, then your integration model will automatically remove the sales order from APO as well and hence the tables dp_sched and dp_head (used to track consumption) will no longer reference the order. If this is the case, then APO is working correctly.

I think you should check on the ECC side why you can no longer see your sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadeesh,

How often do you release your forecast from DP?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We release forecast once in ten days.

Harish: Yes, sales order will come in category BM only. But both in MD04 & RRP3 i cannot see anything releated to this order, once i finish the goods issue.

Can i bring shipments into SCM?

Regards,.

Jagadeesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you looked for OSS notes? There are lots of OSS notes treating similar issues.

Best Regards

Alper Myumyun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didnot find any OSS note related to my issue. If you have seen any, can let me know the notes.

Thanks & Regards,

Jagadeesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What happens after goods issue in R3? Is the Order type changing in APO? I suppose so.

Is this order type in the Category groop that is currently the one that is having the sales order - BM? I think it will be K01.

this should give a better idea http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/61/95613b3e24526fe10000000a11402f/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

After goods issue, a shipment will be created in ECC. But i dont know whther the shipment can be sent to APO and if so which ATP category it comes in?

I did not understand what do you mean by order type in APO?

Thaks & Regards,

Jagadeesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

your sales orders are of order type BM.

check what order type your shipments are - you should be able to see this in RRP3 matching to MD04 in R3 and comparing the order number