Did you mean: 

J2EE engine problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

pls solve my problem

SAp j2EE engine hasbeen insatalled in the remotehost

message server name is gsapepdev

message server port is 3602 still it is showing that remote engine not applicable icon is displayed

im not able to do deployment pls help

im just a beginer

mona

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your local windows firewall must be blocking the port 3602 allow the port to be open by adding in the exception list may solve the problem

Swapnil

former_member335005
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mona,

You can recheck the mshost and msport from congiftool.

\usr\sap\PI1\JC01\j2ee\configtool\configtool.bat->Cluster-data->Global dispatcher configuration ->managers -> Cluster manager.

It it still doesn't work, try use the fully qualified name for the server.e.g. gsapepdev.<domain>.<>

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sangeeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try port 3900

Former Member
0 Kudos

its not wworking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mona,

You follow thete steps...

in nwds Go to menu bar Window> preferences>SAP j2ee engine enter the message server host and message server port...apply it.

Then go to Window>show views>java>j2ee engine,just check out whether it is showing green the engine instance in the j2ee engine eindow.if not then either there is some problem with the engine pr you maybe entering the message port incorrect

Regards

Radhika Kuthiala

P.S Do award points for encouragement:)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi radhika

i have done wht u hav said but still engine insatnace is not displayed.wht are meassage server host and server post does it vary for systems accessing remote J2EEengine.wht to do if there is any problem in Engineport. .i would also like to add that the same message server host and port is working for my colleague who accessing the remote engine in sever.pls guide me

thanks & regards mona

Message was edited by:

Mohana Purushothaman