cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output with Plant / Sales Office Combination of Access Sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a Scenerio where  I require to create Access Sequence with Plant and Sales office with Billing Type Combination.

But Plant and Sales Office Fields are not Present in Output Communication Structure KOMKBV3 / KOMPBV3. This is giving an Error while Creating Access Sequence while creating the Required Combination.

I tried to Append these Structures by Adding Plant (WERKS) and Sales Office (VKBUR) fields but they dont seem to reflect in Field Catalog for Selection.

Kindly requesting for your Valuable Inputs <text removed by Moderator to neutralizing the priority>

Looking forward to your Esteemed Reply!!

Warm Regards,

Onkar Khedekar

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for your Above Valuable Inputs.

The issue is resolved.

I Got 2 Z Fields created from Abaper ZZWERKS and ZZVKBUR for Plant and Sales Office Respectively.

In Access Sequence fetched the Standard Field of WERKS and VKBUR and gave reference of its Corresponding Z Field for Communication Structure from Field Catalog.

Now the Output is working fine and am able to save the Condition Records for this combination in VV31 as well.

Thanks a Lot for all your Response!

Warm Regards,

Onkar Khedekar

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Plant and Sales Office Fields are not Present in Output Communication Structure KOMKBV3 / KOMPBV3.

Your observation is correct. In standard SAP System for Application V3, Sales Office and Plant are not part of standard field catelog.

If you observe Plant & Sales Office are item & header related data, respectively. Therefore, Plant and Sales Office should ideally appended to structure KOMPBV3 & KOMKBV3. Then write require logic in userexit to fetch values for Plant & Sales Office in USEREXIT_KOMPBV3_FILL in include RVCOMFZ1 and USEREXIT_KOMKBV3_FILL in include RVCOMFZZ, respectively.

Further instead of appending fields catalog with std fields WERKS and VKBUR for plant and Sales Office, try with Z fields like ZZWERKS and ZZVKBUR, for Plant and Sales Office, respectively.

For your reference/understanding, you can refer following SAP Help link: New Fields For Output Control

Thanks, JP

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

JP,

Interesting comment that Sales Office and Plant are not available in field category, V3 application. I check my company's ECC system and verified that these two fields are available.

I didnot check in IDES tough.

TW

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you provide Screenshot of TCode SE12 your

company's ECC system

for either KOMPBV3 - Output Determination Communication Area Item Appl. V3 or KOMKBV3 - Output determination communication area header appl.V3, where you can see plant or sales office.

This will help in having a common understanding, whether that is standard or enhanced.

Hope that is fine with you?

Thanks, JP

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Onkar,

Sales office VKBUR and plant WERKS are already in the field catalog, in output determination.

You have to find a condition table with the fields you require OR create a new table.

No need to think about communication structure etc.

TW

Added - Onkar,

I checked IDES and yes, the above two fields are not in the field catalog, for billing.

I had checked in my work ECC system and these were present. Thus these fields have been included, as there would have been a necessity / requirement.

Please discard my suggestion made earlier.

Typewriter

Message was edited by: TW Typewriter - added in blue