Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Account statement/FBL5N-Correspondence

former_member293183
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please help me on the below issue,

I want to take the customer account statement printout from FBL5N by choosing -> Environment-> Correspondence-> Request (By choosing correspondence type)-> Display

Now in account statement client doesn’t want special gl transaction, so we have blocked special gl indicator. Now all item is coming correctly, but problem is in case of down payment clearing transaction,

1. Down payment

Bank outgoing A/C 10000

To Customer A/C Dr (Spl Gl) 10000

2.  Down payment clearing entry

Customer A/C Dr (Spl Gl) 10000

To Customer A/c 10000

Now Special Gl amount is not showing in account statement from entry no -1,which is ok. But in case of 2nd entry document no is coming with 0 value . Whereas 10000 credit(Line item which is without special gl indicator) balance need to show in account statement.

Please let me know how could I do the same.

Best Regards,

Amitava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member206852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amitava

Try running Customer account statement via F.27 after maintaining your variant for correspondence SAP06. You need to maintain the "Indicator in master record" for the said customer master data.

Regards

Syed Zia Abbas

divya_klsv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the variants in path AR/AP ->> Customer Accounts --> Linte Items Display --> Create Report Variants for Correspondence

Take help from the ABAPer

Regards

DIvya S

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with your ABAPer.

You need to change the logic within the form, you can restrict them within the form what you would like to see and what you would not like to see on the customer account statement. Not sure what you mean by blocking the special GL indicator, which is not possible.

Blocking of special GL indicator within the line items means, they would not be picked in the automatic payment program, they could still appear in the account statement, if you have not restricted them in the form programatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amitava,

You have't said how you blocked the special GL indecator.  If you want to see only normal transactions you just untic the "Special GL Transactions"  field in FBLFN screen.  System will show you only the normal transactions.

In the First screen uncheck the Special GL Transactions

Regards,

Ahemmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amitava,

And without uncheck the special gl traansactions execute the report.  In the line items you just block the Special GL indecators by using the Filter options.  then system shows you only transactions which ever you want to see.  Thank you.

Regards,

Ahemmed

former_member293183
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ahemmed,

Thanks for your reply.

I am using correspondence type SAP06 and in variant I have blocked SAP Spl gl indicator. In FBL5N report everything is ok. But my problem is with account statement form.

Please use below path--

FBL5N-> Execute report-> Environment-> Correspondence-> Request (By choosing correspondence type)-> Then display the report.

Regard

Amitava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amitava,

I agree with Ravi you need to check with the Abap consultant.  You have other options to download the report.  In menu-  List - Export - Local File and select the format in which you want to download the report.  Check if its work for your requirement.  Thank you.

Regards,

Ahemmed

former_member293183
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi and Ahemmed,

Have you checked Customer statement with correspondence type.

Everything ok with FBL5N report.

Regards,

Amitava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you show us the variant associated to your correspondance type in RFKORD10 ?

former_member293183
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please tell me how could i show you the variant?

Regards,

Amitava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Launch the report in SE38 and choose the variant SAP06 (or the custom one you created).

Then, take a print-screen of it and add it here. We will be able to see the filter applied by SAP when creating the correspondence.

former_member293183
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Florent,

I already took the print screen, not getting the adding option here, where should i add it here.

Regards,

Amitava

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you hit reply, you have the option to insert an image.

former_member293183
Participant
0 Kudos

Please check.In special GL indicator range we have given special gl indicator range in exclude tab

Regards

Amitava