0 Kudos

I'm following instructions from this link

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196674
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Could you please send us screenshot and the steps. Do you receive any error?

0 Kudos

I'm sorry, I was in the process of completing the question, but it seems to have been saved already!

Here's the question,

I'm following the steps given in the link as I mentioned. I have the SAP HANA Cloud Platform Developer Edition account and I have also created an AWS account with the necessary 'access keys'.

However, when I try to create the CAL account, after entering the 'Name' in the 'Define General Properties', the 'Cloud Provider' Option doesn't contain any options at all.. and there are no errors thrown. Here's the image..

former_member196674
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you access the SAP CAL from https://cal.sap.com or you used other link?

Thanks,

Aleksandar

0 Kudos

I accessed that link that you have mentioned and logged in and then moved to the 'Accounts' tab to create the account

former_member196674
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What kind of browser do you use? Is it Firefox? We provide a small fix for drop-downs in UI in some scenarios only for FF.

Is it the same with Chrome?

Did you accept Terms and Conditions for the solution.

0 Kudos

The issue has been resolved now. I received a mail from 'SAP Cloud Appliance Library Administrator' stating that a problem that did not allow me to subscribe to a free trial in the Test Drive Center has been detected and resolved.

I believe like you mentioned, I hadn't subscribed to any of the Solutions ( which means I wouldn't have 'accepted' the terms and conditions. As, now I have done that, I'm able to go through the 'Create Account' section.

So it seems that if I don't have a solution subscribed and try to create an account, this error occurs.

Thanks a lot for your help and quick responses Aleksandar!