cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deployment results are not displaying in development portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As per  requirement, i am able to modify code and done changes  . And Able to check out , Activate codes in  NWDI for my project Track.... i am not find any errors, showing  build successful

But when i try to check in the application , Still showing the old results only not updating my changes.

I already check with Basis team But no Use..

1. Already performed recycled on dev server

ii . CTSADM password is showing correctly

Any one have idea , Why my changes are not updating ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavana,

Are you able to see the files modified under the checked out activity. If you're not able to view those, then there is some issue with the check out operation.

Also, without performing check in operation, how did you activate the activity with your code changes in NWDI.

BR,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

thanks for your response...

Yes i am able to check in , and check out and Activate the code..

Even complete all the above steps, But still my changes are not reflecting...

any more suggestions

Thans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavana,

What do you mean by your changes are not reflecting.

Did you deploy your recent code changes on dev portal server and check before you checked in your code changes.

You can also release your activated activity from Transport view of your NWDS and that will also deploy the changes on the dev server if the runtime system is configured in CMS.

BR,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I will give one example what i am doing right now

for example : In application  i am changing few fields names, earlier it shows "ABC" now i am changing to "XYZ" in code level.

For this one , first this one i am doing below steps#

1. Checkout..........> Chekin..............> Activate................>Release activites

Once done release , i am able to check my application , But stilll its showing ABC only NOT XYZ.

i think now its clear now what i am doing

I already done recycle ....with help of basis team  ..............> no Use

any other suggestions ....

thanks for u r help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavana,

Can you please confirm if your activity is getting released perfectly and there is no error in that.

Launch CMS Web UI and verify the same.

Also, once you release an activity, it is visible in the CONS tab for import. If you have not configured CONS compartment in your landscape, please check in the Approval tab.

BR,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag

finally the issue was resolved..

The problem our CTSADM is not deploying activities correctly , it have some problems..

So our basis team provided some workaround and provide option through Administrator deployment..

Finally issue resolved...

Now i am able to see my changes in development applications

Thanks for your help ..

Thanks for every one who help me to solve this issue

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavana,

Good Posting. Keep up the good work and update the changes.

Thank you,

Vamsidhar.K