Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A


Hello All

Need to replace one wage type 3001 (Extra Pay) amount to another wage type 3000 (processing and available in RT).

WT 3001 will be entered in IT0015 and will replace the amount of WT 3000.

Any suggestions in this.



Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question