Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME5A Issue

rajasekhargajja
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

while executing me5a report i selected only close purchase requisitions but report showing all purchase requisitions. please suggest me.

Thank & regards,

Rajasekhar G.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

former_member533946
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Along with closed requisition you should also make use of Processing status as B

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see FAQ

- FAQ: Reporting in purchasing

Please see Question number 7 for some insight into your issue.

Regards

Binoy

former_member190893
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

plz try this option also.

Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even if you tick closed indicator in ME5A transaction, system will populate all requisition.

Regards,

Rahul

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The "Closed Requisitions" flag in ME5A represents PR's for which there is no open quantity left for ordering. If you select the flag, system will also consider all the PR items for which there is no open quantity left for ordering (applicable for items without account assignment). It doesnt have any relation with the closed flag in PR - Quantities/Dates tab. Please check F1 help for the field in ME5A

If you need only the requisitions for which the "closed" flag is maintained, then you can select the field from the dynamic selection and execute with the field value as X.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member190990
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajasekhar,

In order to see only Closed Purchase Requisitions please use dynamic selections as suggested by Dev above.

Path: Click on Dynamic Selections -> Purchase Requisitions -> Closed. Set the indicator as 'X' as in the above screenshot.

Regards,

Akash

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you tick the option "Closed Requisitions", that means system will show the result include the closed purchase requisitions. But it does not mean that system will not show you open requisitions.

If you tick the tick option then system will shows Closed + Opened requisitions.

If you do not tick the tick option then system will show your only Opened requisitions.

If you want to see only closed requisitions, then you have o choose the closed indicator from dynamic selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajasekhar,

Please check if you have marked closed indicator in Quantities/Dates tab in ME53N. If you set closed indicator it will consider as closed requisitions.

Regards

Subbu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, when you click on closed requisition system will give all list of PR open and close. If you want to closed PR only then you can use field "PROCESSING STATUS" as 'B' or 'A'.

Regards,

mukesh