cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function module to report CTM logs

0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a requirement to write a functional spec for reporting the ctm logs/results. What function module can I use for this. Any quick response/ suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Also how can I incorporate SO (sales order) detailed level data into the report?

Thanks,

sunny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As CTM log ist stored within application log (SLG1) you should have a look into the following documentation and function modules.

For CTM object ist APO and sub-object CTM

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_tm80/helpdata/en/bb/6811f980ae11d3966f00a0c930660b/content.htm

0 Kudos

Hi Ulrich,

Thanks for your reply.

Two more requirements from the business are

1. To add a Product Family column to the existing ctm application log in the 'Results indicator for CTM planning run' tab. How can this be acheived? What specifications should I give the Abaper?

I can source the Product Family and product relation information from the infoobject master data.

2. Add a sales order and line item column to the existing ctm application log in the 'CTM explanation' tab.

Where can I source the sales order information from?

Any urgent repsonse is greatly appreciated!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thamizhchelvan_gunasekara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sundari,

I do not think that you can update the product the attributes in to the log, may be you can extract the log as I mentioned and then update the attributes in BW and make the final report.

BR

Thamizh

0 Kudos

Hi Thamizh,

okay. I am looking into the option suggested by you.

I have trouble linking the sales order and line item to the corresponding demand ID(I am refering 'Explanations for CTM planninf run' result.

Are there any tables I can extract the data from?

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunnyji,

As for as I know the demand id in CTM log  is aggregated one but not the sales order line item.I think you are trying to update the product attribute to the log in that case you may not need the details of sales order line items am I right?

The explanation profile will have demands are delayed and unfulfilled one but not the timely fulfilled details.

BR

Thamizh

0 Kudos

Hi Thamizh,

I was thinking of this design ' If a planner click on a demand ID, a new screen should open and all themultiple  sales order/line items should appear in the new screen. But for that I need to tell the ABAP person in which the sales order line item data gets saved.

Can you provide any inputs on this?

0 Kudos

The explanation result in the CTM log is at the detailed level and has single entries for the Sales order quantity.

Can anyone let me know where the Sales order line item data gets saved in APO and how can it be connected to CTM log ID?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunny and Thamizh,

I am not able to find the "0APO_SDM_INDC_DEMSAT" DOS in APO

I event looked at BI content to check if it not active or what . But did not find it there as well .

Can you please throw some light on How to use this FM to extract the date in the DSO. Starting from where to find this DSO

Thanks,

Mangesh

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You ca find the DSO in the table ROOSOURCE, you can activate it and use the same. Take a BW consultant help.

BR

Thamizh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you !!

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your requirement is to extract the CTM planning application log like demand coverage, resource utilization then you can use the standard APO DSO "0APO_SDM_INDC_DEMSAT" to extract the logs in to BW cube, the DSO is based on the Function Module /SAPAPO/CTM_BWEX_GET_DEMSAT.

BR

Thamizh

0 Kudos

Hi Thamizh,

The requirement is to add a Product attribute(Product Family) directly into the CTM application log.

Thanks,

Sundari