Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Workflow Task Description - Line Break

Dear All,

I'm trying to send out an email ( not through email step, instead Extended Notification) from workflow. I have tried so many different possibilities, but I couldn't able to get it work.  I need your help in resolving this.

Couple of issues in the below email generated:

Issue 1 - The Subject as well the Body content has the same information. The business thinks it kind of repetitive and is this a way to remove from the body content? After reading lot of discussion in SCN, I think we need to create new handler and assing it to SWNCONFIG to achieve the same, but is there any other simpler way to do that?

Issue 2 - If Issue 1 can't be resolved in standard way, Is there a way I can a line feed/break between the lines "The salary plan ***************" and "To ******"

Appreciate your time and feedback!

Regards,

Justin

Tags:
replied

Hello Rick,

Thanks again for taking your time to respond to my thread. I have got it resolved finally.. It's very silly on my part, but that's okay, at least I got to learn something new ... I have to thank Bassam and Neha for helping me out to resolve this issue..

The issue was I had "*" in front of To &APPROVAL_MANAGER_NAME& , but we are supposed to have "/" to get a line feed. As expected you can see the line break between The Salary plan ******* - work item text and the actual body content starts from To ******, in the below email screenshot..

Thanks again Rick...

Regards,

Justin.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question