SAP WEBI 4.0: Calculation between two measures only when at least one has values
I would like to ask for help dear Gurus!
Our problem is the following:
- We are using SAP BPC Account dimension which provides us with the P&L accounts.
- Then, we calculated two measures: [Year 2013] and [Year 2014] that give us the values for each P&L accounts for 2013 and 2014, respectively.
- We want to calculate the growth rate for each P&L account from 2013 to 2014. For this purpose, we are now using the following formula: =([Year 2014]/[Year 2013])-1
- This formula is OK, but when both measures are zero (i.e. when a certain account has no values for both 2013 and 2014), it still calculates being the result -100%...and this is wrong.
- We would like to create a rule in the formula that gives a zero or blank value everytime when both measures are zero, or everytime when [Year 2013] is zero.
Is this possible?
Thank you very much for your attention.
Try the below formula :-
If ((isnull([Year 2013])) Or ([Year 2013]=0);0;(([Year 2014]/[Year 2013])-1))
Hope it helps !