cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to check which webi report belongs which data provider in BI launch pad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I want to check which webi report belongs which data provider in BI launch pad.

can anybody help?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jyothirmayee_s
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Dataprovider() function to display in WebI report.

Thanks,

Jothi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In DataProvider() what we have to mention. either report name or just any dimension name

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to report folders in BI launchpad, select the desired report and right click on the report and choose check relationships from context menu, it will show the details of connection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you ravi..

nikhil_joy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello tulsi,

If you have a good number of webi reports in your server and need the information for all reports, probably you can write query in SAP BO Query builder. with a single query you will get list of report name with associated details.

for eg:- you can query for SI_WEBI_DOC_PROPERTIES  check for DPNAME (data provider name) and DSNAME(Data source name).

You can start with something like SELECT SI_ID, SI_NAME,SI_WEBI_DOC_PROPERTIES FROM CI_INFOOBJECTS WHERE SI_KIND = 'Webi'

Regards,

Nikhil Joy

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is no check relation in context menu.

Can you help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tulasi,

Sorry, I misread the subject line, In BI launchpad I am not sure whether we can get the details of which webi report belongs which data provider.

In CMC, we find the go to report folders  select the desired report and right click on the report and choose Tools->check relationships from context menu, it will show the details of connection.

Hope Nikhil's and Jyothi's suggestions will work for you