Upcoming SAP Mobile Documents 1.0 Technical Workshop
I would like to make you aware of our upcoming SAP Mobile Documents 1.0 Technical Workshop taking place October 13-17 in Walldorf, Germany. Learn technical implementation skills around SAP Mobile Documents, an enterprise-grade mobile content management solution that enables users to securely access personal business documents and corporate content from anywhere, at any time.
Here are the main topics that will be covered in the workshop:
- Overview SAP Mobile Documents Scenarios
- What’s new in SP3
- Installation and configuration of SAP Mobile Documents (incl. SAP NetWeaver AS Java (as a basis))
- Connecting repositories (KM, MS Sharepoint, ...)
- Security aspects (Single Sign-On, Identity Management concept)
- Integration options into other SAP Applications (e.g. SAP Business Suite)
- Configuration of new SP3 features
- Cloud integration scenarios using the SAP HANA Cloud Connector
To register for the workshop visit: SAP Mobile Documents 1.0 Technical Workshop.
Please note that to apply for a workshop seat you must have an S-User ID for SAP Service Marketplace. If you don't have a SAP Service Marketplace user ID (S-User) or a password, please apply for one here: S-user request form.
If you have any further questions or comments about the workshop, please feel free to contact Jens Koster.