Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recover process chain backlogs

amine_lamkaissi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I’m trying to build a program to follow the advancement of a process chain. What I need is to recover all the backlog messages and display them if possible in a table.

Here the messages that I’m looking for:

And do the same for all the process chain steps.

I found tables RSPCLOGCHAIN and RSPCPROCESSLOG but I couldn't found the messages that I’m looking for.

Can someone knows how can I revover them?

Thanks for your support.

Amine

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amine_lamkaissi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Thanks for your answers.

I couldn't find the logs in T000 table, i'm looking instead for either a program or a function module where i can found those information.

Thanks.

Amine

Former Member
0 Kudos

The messages are stored in table T100

amine_lamkaissi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

I triens but i couldn't found them.

Can you explain me whats the steps to respect?

Thanks.

Amine

umashankar_poojar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amine,

I have tried to find underlying tables which stores information and end up in finding the structure TBTC5. which means the message is updated in process chain log by background program. It is evident by below screenshot (appears when you click on F1 on job log in process in RSPC).

For me it looks like it is runtime update of job log by background program. You may have to debug the program with help of ABAP consultant to get the right program and way to find the information in tables.

Hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Umashankar

amine_lamkaissi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Umashankar,

Do you know the technical name of this background program?

Thanks.

Amine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amine,

we can read the Job logs by this FM BP_JOBLOG_READ by passing job name and count.

i hope this is what you are looking for.

Regards,
Sakthi

amine_lamkaissi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sakhti,

Thanks, in fact very interesting FM. It seems to be what i'm looking for.

But i have a question, wich job do you recommand me to past?

The one from rspc (id log) or the one from SM37? in this case, i noticied that there are a lot of jobs created while a process chain is launched.

Thanks.

Amine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amine,

you can pass the job name which will  always be BI_PROCESS_Trigger as per your screenshot.

and job count which you can get from table RSPCPROCESSLOG. in your screenshot it is 15425900.

if we pass log id, we wont get complete text messages i think.. so bases on job count, its complete.

Regards,

Sakthi

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think job id will be the same from SM37 or RSPC.

But you need to enter job id which is specific to process step not whole chain.

Single chain have a lot of jobs as per the process steps.

amine_lamkaissi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot guys especially Sakhti.

Your FM was what i need, i have to create a logic to revover the job counts but the FM is good.

Thanks again.

Amine

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amine,

Try to use F1 help from kea board, later use technical settings icon, from there you can see the table and field as well.

Above messages is text kind, so it won't be stored in RSPC* tables. it might be stored in text tables.

like T100. but job name will be stored in rspc* chains. those two might connected thru some anotherground prorgam.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, all messages are stores in the table T100, even messages from process chain.

Regards,

Ashvin

former_member39123
Participant
0 Kudos

Try to have a look to job tables.