Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Project Availability control is not being activated changing "Availability control activation type"

Hi gurus,

I am facing a problem with the data of some projects under the same Budget Profile. The problem is that CJ30/CJ31 are not showing data even when the configuration is OK for them. If I enter in the CJ30 and click on Menu/Extras/Availability control/Availability control Info, the system is giving to me "Message no. BP751 Availability control is Inactive". Also in Menu/Extras/Availability control/analysis is giving Message no. BP070 "For Project XXXXXX, availability control is Not active".

The Budget profile in the projects which are giving me the issue was configured with the Availability control activation type "0 - Cannot be activated". But we have changed the setting to the activation type as "1 = Automatic activation during budget allocation". Also we have set the tolerance limit and all the rest of availability control customizing seetings.

the other . In fact now, the configuration for this budget profile is excatly the same than other profile. In project with the same settings, the availiability control is working as per as expectations.

Do you know any other soluction to finally get activated the budget availiability control? Please advise.

I already tried to make some actions according some forums but I have not arrived to the expected result. I tried:

- CJBN - Reconstruct Availability Control

- CJBV - Activate Project Availabilty Control  

- CJEN - Reconstruct: Summarized Proj.Data

Kind Regards

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question